Massage and Body Work
Victoria Laemsae, is offering home visits for dog massage services. Victoria is a certified dog massage practitioner through Northwest School of Animal Massage (www.nwsam.com). She uses Swedish massage, Deep tissue massage and Acupressure points to customize massage to fit every dog's individual needs and comfort level.
New client first time massage appointment is $65 / 1h, including dog's structure evaluation and initial health intake (plus mileage rate). Following appointments are $40 / 30min for dogs under 25lbs, and $55 / 50min for dogs over 25lbs (plus possible mileage rate).
Benefits of Canine Massage and Bodywork can include
- Increased blood circulation
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Increased waste and toxin removal
- Reduced pain, stress and swelling
- Improved muscle tone
- Prevention of muscle atrophy
- Improving and maintaining good posture and body balance
- Improving athletic performance
We will be happy to help you to book a massage appointment!
Victoria@therexcenter.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org and 650-738-8739 or 415-578-5735